Franchise Opportunities > Lease One Franchise Info
Lease One Franchise Information
Lease One Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Leave the Heavy Lifting to Us
Benefit on every deal from our comprehensive, start-to-finish back-office support and established funding relationships...
As a Lease One Broker, you're never on your own. Our staff of funding experts, credit agents and lease processors goes to work ... for you ... on each and every transaction. The Lease One organization is with you every step of the way to make sure your deals happen. Hassle-free. Every time.
Here are just some of the rewards and services you get with Lease One's unmatched, turn-key support infrastructure:
- Reference checks. Once you submit a lease application, Lease One Headquarters performs all the necessary credit, bank and trade-reference checks for you.
- Funding source identification. Lease One matches your client with the appropriate funding source from our extensive network of lenders. There's zero research or legwork for you to do: we've already got the connections to do your deals.
- Creative financing. When necessary, our leasing experts will structure special financing programs for your clients to help you close the business.
- Clout. Lease One has the capacity to handle all your clients' leasing requirements-whether they have "A", "B" or "C" credit.
Run your own business...
When you take advantage of the proprietary Lease One Success Formula featuring our:
- Hands-on, in-depth, all-expenses-paid professional training course
- Ongoing expert, comprehensive back-office transaction support, and
- Established financial-industry relationships
...You'll have all the tools you need to become a professional Lease One Broker-and earn the money you've always dreamed of. You deserve that six-figure income, don't you?
Enjoy the Good Life
Keep all the profits for yourself...
We'll teach you all the tools of the leasing trade. With Lease One in your court, there's no need to be a financial whiz. (Don't worry: we've got that part covered.) Here are a few of the advantages of the Lease One business opportunity:
- Inexpensive. No inventory to purchase. No employees to pay. Zero royalties or fees. One-time-only investment. Opportunities like this simply can't be found for under US$70,000. So, don't miss the boat: get on board today!
- Profitable. 100% commission payout-immediately upon funding of each deal. No waiting for your money. You determine how many points you want to make.
- Turn-key. Rely on our staff of financial experts and lease processors. Just bring the deals to us, and Lease One will do the rest. (See next section for details…)
- Home-based business. Make money in the comfort of your own home.
- Residual earnings. Reap passive income, too: brokers receive 50% of the profits on liquidation of equipment assets at lease termination!
Why Wait? Tap into the Fastest-Growing Opportunity in Finance Today Leasing is a US$270-Billion-a-Year Business...
Commercial equipment leasing is the fastest-growing segment of the financial sector, racking up over a quarter of a trillion dollars in revenue annually!
Yet a significant portion of the leasing market is still virtually untouched, virgin territory. Why? Because the vast majority of leasing companies have concentrated all their attention on the high end. By contrast, Lease One has built its business catering to the needs of small and medium-sized firms seeking leases valued at US$100,000 or less.
"Small businesses are key drivers of the U.S. economy," according to a top executive at Bank of America.
And with the resources of Lease One at your disposal, you're limited only by your desire to succeed!