Franchise Opportunities > Lets Gogh Art Franchise Info
Lets Gogh Art Franchise Information
Lets Gogh Art Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$10,000 - $20,000
"Happiness...it lies in the you of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." –Vincent van Gogh
"Create" a Business You Love in a $3 Billion a Year Market
Now is the perfect time to discover how far your creativity can go with the Let's Gogh Art licensing program. Our unique Let's Gogh Art service delivers Creative Education and Creative Entertainment programs for children and adults at literally any venue within your territory. From after school art classes to birthday parties, to corporate events to childcare center programs, our creative enrichment programs allow people of all ages to tap into their creativity, while learning about and enjoying art-based projects and activities.
Formal art training/experience is not required. A background in teaching, child development or business is desirable, along with a knack for thinking outside of the crayon box. Let's Gogh Art is a home-based business, which means there are literally no overhead expenses once the business is operational. By using your creativity and a desire to build your own business, you can discover a more meaningful and rewarding career…at your own pace and on your own terms. A Let's Gogh Art license gives you the opportunity to enjoy what you do, be your own boss and make an impact on the community at large. And the market is huge…at $3 billion a year, the children's education business is booming, not to mention the other huge markets you can be a part of.
Let's Gogh Art gives you your choice of programs & curricula for multiple revenue streams. You can determine your own program schedule based around the other priorities in your life. That's why we say; you can "create" the life you want with an affordable, profitable and proven business system.
The Benefits of a Let's Gogh Art License:
A Let's Gogh Art license offers a unique business model for delivering a large variety of creative enrichment services within many different markets. In addition, a Let's Gogh Art license is a fraction of the cost of a franchise. This means you can have your Let's Gogh Art business up and running in less time, and with less risk and investment than other options. You'll also have the flexibility to run your business your way, but with the experience and expertise of the Let's Gogh Art team behind you. This is backed up by our 99% customer satisfaction rate with more than 25,000 customers and a 75% repeat customer rate within the Massachusetts market.
- Unique, functioning concept & simple business model
- Creative independence (vs. the control of a franchise)
- Work for yourself from home & schedule your own hours
- Low up-front investment & low overhead
- Flexibility & freedom
- Multiple profit centers
- Broad, untapped market
- Exclusive, protected territory
- One-of-a-kind proprietary curriculum
- Tested & proven marketing programs
- Experienced management team
How Does a Let's Gogh Art Licensee Make Money?
Multiple revenue streams are available to licensees depending upon the type of programs they wish to offer and the curriculum modules that are purchased. Licensees set their own fees for art classes, corporate events, birthday parties, group events and school programs. Either the organizing group pays the fees or each participant pays a per class fee to the licensee. Licensees may supplement their Let's Gogh Art program with other classes or activities that reflect their own interests or in response to the needs of their community.
Let's Gogh Art Can Be Delivered Literally Anywhere
The Creative Edge
- Company outings and parties
- Childcare centers and pre-schools
- Schools-public & private
- Recreation programs, summer camps & campgrounds
- Libraries, churches, clubs, scouts
- Senior centers & special needs centers
- Birthday parties & family gatherings
There are some basic differences between Let's Gogh Art and other art and enrichment programs.
The Let's Gogh Art Investment
- Let's Gogh Art is the only program to offer an affordable, flexible licensing model
- Mobility and home-based means convenience and low overhead
- Let's Gogh Art programs foster creativity and a broad exposure to all forms of art vs. teaching a specific art skill, such as drawing
- Unique lesson plans expose participants to art, literature, music, singing, dancing, games and other activities
- Broad offering (art classes, birthday parties, corporate entertainment) for kids & adults
- Multiple profit centers, consistent income
- Unique programs are hands-on, interactive (vs. other entertainment options such as clowns, magicians)
For less than $10,000, you can purchase a Let's Gogh Art license. Compare this to well over $30,000 for an enrichment franchise. In addition, you'll have the freedom and flexibility to run your business your way, but with the support and services of our expert team.
The Licensing Program Offers the Following:
Do You Have What it Takes to "Create Some Fun" and Make a Great Living?
- Use of the Let's Gogh Art name and logo
- Professional branded materials to use in your marketing efforts
- An exclusive protected 45-mile radius territory
- Your choice of nine curriculum modules complete with instructor guides and hundreds of lesson plans
- A comprehensive operations manual complete with pricing, scheduling and administrative materials to help you run a top-notch program, as well as ideas for other revenue generating options
- Three days of training at our offices and a complementary training manual
- On going support through monthly conference calls
- Optional marketing manual with proven strategies to help you build a large customer base and marketing/business mentoring services through Let's Gogh Marketing
To be successful you'll need:
- A passion to work, play and create some fun with people
- Ability to instruct, supervise and organize groups of people
- Fun loving, outgoing personality
- Group leadership skills
- Ability to executive and demonstrate art & craft projects to any age
- Access to sufficient start-up capital (we recommend at least $20,000, plus three months working capital)
- Business and computer skills to manage a simple business model