Franchise Opportunities > Maui Wowi Franchise Info
Maui Wowi Franchise Information
Maui Wowi Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
$80,000 - $395,000
• Third Party Financing Available
THE ULTIMATE HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE!
WHY OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
- Build wealth
-Control your own future
- Improve your quality of life
SYSTEM FOR SUCCESS
• Build your business as big (or small) as you wish
• You can create a Hawaiian experience at a local community event, large venue, with as
little as 60 sq. feet with our Kaâ€™anapali mobile cart or build out a retail store from
• 600sqft to 1,200 sqft in a lifestyle center, mall, or by itself.
"I am so happy that I am part of the Maui Wowi Hawaiian ‘Ohana. My café-style store is doing fantastic. The community has been so supportive and I am amazed at how excited they are about my new store. I love the one-on-one interaction with my customers and the positive response I get after preparing their drinks. Customers are always commenting on how awesome and fun the store is and how much they enjoy our products, which gives me a lot of satisfaction – I love my new business!"
Stan & Noreen Gardner
"I was originally afraid to begin without knowing what lay ahead – the training and support that the Mainland Headquarters gave me, provided the assurance and the confidence to get started and pursue my dream of a "job" that is nothing but fun. I now have the flexibility to schedule my days in favor of my goals, and work towards my long term aim of building a business for our future. What I do benefits me directly, and working together with other franchisees benefits all of us. Best of all, I can bring the "Aloha Spirit" to all of my customers every time!"
- Exclusive all-natural, fat-free fresh fruit smoothies
- Proprietary blend of Hawaiian Coffees
- Authentic Hawaiian product that includes 100% Kona Coffee, other coffee blends, macadamia nuts, various snacks
WHY MAUI WOWI HAWAIIAN?
- Honorable mention in Franchise 50 (FranchiseBusinessReview) 2007 Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- "Wingman" Program - one point of contact for a franchisee
- "Turnkey" Process - shorten the build out time so stores open quickly
• 2006 - sales of specialty coffee were up 12% from previous year. (NPD Group)
• Year ended March 2007, gourmet coffee and tea purveyors took the top spot in a list of the top 10 restaurant categories based on incremental traffic change. (see NPD chart)
• Smoothies are where specialty coffees were 20 years ago, which at the time was a growing but also very fragmented segment. Capitalize on your opportunity now!
"Everybody is telling me that my store is the only place they can run in and get the authentic Hawaiian products that we carry. I am having fun and loving the community embrace. This is what one of my regulars say, 'Maui Wowi is like an oasis from my busy world, a true Hawaiian experience.'"
"The decision to open your business can be a scary and difficult road to follow. I always tell people that it is like having a child; it’s going to be there everyday when you wakeup and for years to come so you need to be sure it is what you really want to do. When I found Maui Wowi Hawaiian during my extensive franchise search, I knew there was something unique about them right away…they cared. That care was conveyed through the in-depth due diligence process they helped me get through, and the dedication of the staff to maintain premium, healthy products and first-rate equipment, allowing me to make a well informed decision. I’ve grown my business from three carts working the event model to adding two retail stores in 2006. I have no doubt that Maui Wowi Hawaiian and I will keep growing bigger and better together!"
"Owning my own business was a dream for many years and now a great opportunity and reality with finding Maui Wowi Hawaiian. I was amazed as how organized and helpful the Library of Operating Manuals. There are a lot of good tips and reference materials in this manual that I can use. The Maui Wowi Hawaiian business opportunity has been a great fit for the change in life I was looking for."
Recognized Throughout the World
Complete Form Below to Learn More
- Featured on CNN, Bloomberg TV, in Fortune Small Business, Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Nations' Restaurant News, and manyothers!
- Nearly 500 franchise operating units including 80 retail locations. (June 2007)
Maui Wowi Franchise|
Click Here to request more info!
|Request More Information from Maui Wowi Franchise