Franchise Opportunities > Michelle Lea Massage Therapy Franchise Info
Michelle Lea Massage Therapy Franchise Information
Michelle Lea Massage Therapy Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Own Your Own Michelle Lea Massage Therapy Clinic
Here is your opportunity to become part of the massage and healthcare lifestyle by owning your own clinic.
With almost 20 years of massage experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist, clinic owner & manager; you will be taught and led by someone who has "hands on" (literally) experience building and growing one of the world's fastest growing healthcare concepts.
We would like to welcome you to join us!
This is your opportunity to take part in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries in the world. Michelle Lea Massage Therapy is the first in its kind of "unique" Massage Therapy Clinics that is both affordable and respected. Our set up fee was created to help you start your indevor both affordably & multiple. We believe you shouldn't have to stress about meeting certain square footage criteria when first opening so we designed our clinic set-up less demanding on you as the owner. We will provide you with recommended design, minimum and maximum square footage requirements while we set the standards more realistic since you know best what your budget and location can handle.
Usually seen as a "spa" type or only at resorts or malls, Michelle Lea Massage Therapy is geared towards "healthcare". We are taking healthcare to a new direction by offering massage, acupuncture, and other forms of holistic and alternative healthcare under one roof at affordable prices to the consumer.
Training and Support
Support Makes All The Difference.
Franchisees will go through an initial training process that covers all material aspects of the operation of a Michelle Lea Massage Therapy franchise and is comprised of classroom and on-the-job training.
We provide a franchise support system designed to support all of your business needs. We are committed to providing a superior level of service to our franchisees.
With almost 20 years of experience, we have eliminated common mistakes made by most franchise systems. We provide you with a wide variety of resources to help you achieve your goals.
This includes, but is not limited to:
How/Why it works:
- Clinic layout and design assistance
- Grand opening preparation
- Hiring guidance
- Training with use of proven marketing materials
- Your own customized web-pages to promote your clinic
- Ongoing Support
- Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team & Internet technology support
- Visits from Field Support Representatives
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.
- We train and support you through all aspects of ownership.
- We put you on the track for recognition by insurance companies and medical professionals.
- Folks of all ages deal with pain; therefore there will always be a need for pain management.
- People second guess frivolous spending but not when it comes to the healthcare of themselves or their loved ones.
Join an industry that has lasting effects on customers.
Help us help the world one Massage at a time.