Franchise Opportunities > Mosquito Squad Franchise Info
Mosquito Squad Franchise Information
Mosquito Squad Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$17,500 - $35,000
Home improvements. Outdoor living. Homeowners are building equity in their investments and having fun doing it. Build equity into your future. Grow your new business with the explosive outdoor living category. If you are looking for a thriving add-on or seasonal business, Mosquito Squad is the answer. We’re a fast growing franchise concept that focuses on the elimination of unwanted outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, flies and gnats.
Homeowners are investing tremendous sums of money in home improvements such as outdoor living areas. Our mission is to ensure that homeowners can use their new pool, patio, gazebo or deck throughout the entire year – without the troublesome nuisance of pesky mosquitoes.
Why is our franchise concept so appealing?
Who is the ideal franchise owner?
- Multiple Revenue Streams – There are three different revenue opportunities available as a franchise owner: our Barrier Spray Program, Misting System and Special Event Spraying. Each one has a different price point allowing you to appeal to all homeowners in need of an outdoor pest management solution.
- Low Initial Investment – The franchise fee is $17,500 and includes a geographic protected area of up to 350,000 in population. Total start-up capital of $32,000 to $58,000, which includes the $17,500 initial franchise fee, will be needed for necessities such as a vehicle, initial inventory, tools, equipment and launch marketing. For qualified parties, up to half of the franchise fee may be financed which would reduce the start-up capital requirement to as low as $23,000
- Residual Income Growth Each Year – A key advantage is the trailing revenue stream from ongoing barrier sprays and the refills of automatic misting systems. This “annuity” dramatically increases revenue and profits once a customer base is established.
- Quick Start-Up - In most cases you can hit the ground running within 30 days. Your initial three-day training will take place in Richmond, Virginia.
- Experienced Support Staff – As with all Outdoor Living Brands franchise concepts, you can count on unparalleled support from a smart, professional support staff — in all the key disciplines you’ll need. Their proven, well-respected track record of lead generation and marketing success brings extensive customer acquisition, sales and support skills to new franchise owners.
- Extensive Marketing Tool Kit – From business cards to direct mail, Mosquito Squad has created impactful marketing materials to kick your business into high gear right away. And if a customized communication needs to be created, our in-house marketing team will get the job done.
An ideal candidate wants an add-on or seasonal business. Sales and marketing skills are a plus but are not mandatory due to our extensive training program. Other essential ingredients of a successful franchise owner include:
How Do I Learn More About Mosquito Squad?
- The desire to run your own business, work outdoors and be your own boss.
- Demonstrate strong follow-through skills in implementing necessary marketing campaigns.
- Willingness to understand and follow a sales process.
- Have the ability to train and manage sales and installation personnel.
- Possess the ability to network and establish relationships with key referral partners.
Learning more about our opportunity is easy! First, fill out the Get Started form or call us. Ultimately, a Confirmation Day will take place to determine if we are the right fit for each other. Here’s looking forward to hearing from you and the possibility of a great future together.
A Confirmation Day is the final step in our process for screening potential franchisees. Once you contact our development office, we send materials and schedule a follow up call to discuss the opportunity in greater depth. Based upon your feedback we disclose more information about our franchise agreement and facilitate validation calls.
This allows you to speak directly with our franchisees and learn more about what it is like to become a part of our exciting franchise system. We dedicate a day in Richmond, Virginia for you to meet our executive management team and franchise support staff, review the operating systems, review our confidential operations manual and, together, we can evaluate whether or not our business is a good fit for you.