Franchise Opportunities > Murphy Business and Financial Franchise Info
Murphy Business and Financial Franchise Information
Murphy Business and Financial Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$56,000 - $114,000
Murphy Business & Financial Corporation provides the new or experienced business broker with the support required to build a successful business brokerage firm on several fronts:
Being a Murphy broker is about being in business for yourself, not by yourself. While you may specialize in one or all of the above areas, our corporate and regional office staff is available to assist you in providing a complete range of services for our clients.
- Assist clients in the ownership transfer of privately held small to medium sized companies
- Working with buyers to purchase a business
- Helping buyers to purchase a new franchised business
- Providing current business owners with business valuations of their business or appraise their machinery and equipment
- Assist larger companies with mergers and acquisitions (these companies typically have revenues in excess of $5 million)
- Provide clients with commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, property management and search services.
Murphy's innovative royalty structure ensures that the bulk of the commission stays with you and your agents, making the income potential one of the highest in the industry.
With Murphy's years of experience in the field, you will have the support you need to resolve issues and close business, providing you with earnings from multiple sources.
Identifying excellence in a professional business brokerage firm shouldn't be difficult. Take, for example, the following criteria:
Members of the Murphy team have been carefully recruited and selected for their high level of achievement as former CEOs, CFOs, CPAs, business owners and senior level executives in a wide range of industries and professions. But their accomplishments don't stop with their prior experience. Associates receive intensive training, ongoing support and many have subsequently received the highest awards, credentials and designations in our industry.
- Proven track record of successful business closings
- High closing ratios
- Ready access to buyers and sellers, both nationwide and internationally
- Systems and processes to match buyers and sellers
- Highly experienced and credentialed professionals
- Unsurpassed standards of business ethic
- Membership in all significant industry associations, group listing services, multiple listing services and brokerage networks
- Founded in 1994, by Roger J. Murphy, Murphy Business & Financial Corporation meets these criteria. As a result, the firm has become one of the nation's largest and most successful business brokerage firms, with offices conveniently located throughout the United States.
We invite you to learn more about Murphy's approach to the business brokerage profession. We hope to demonstrate how we provide both clients and professional partners with the highest standards of professional service and unmatched performance in the sale of privately held businesses, mergers, acquisitions, sales and re-sales of franchise businesses, commercial real estate transactions, business valuation, machinery & equipment appraisal and business consulting.
People Are Talking
"I have been with Murphy Business & Financial Services for the past 8 years. Roger is always looking for improvements in our operation, a better way of doing our work and a more efficient use of our time. He is continually improving and tweaking the operation. We have a great back up staff and that allows us to do what we do best. I personally don't know of another business brokerage firm that gives its agents the support and back up staff that Murphy does."
"I joined Murphy Business in 2003 as a novice Business Broker and was immediately received into the Murphy Family. The training that I received and the support I have enjoyed from day one has been unparalleled. On every occasion that I have asked for assistance and guidance I have received it from Roger Murphy or one of the many experienced brokers in the company.
Roger is constantly thinking of ways in which the Brokerage can improve as Business Brokers, resulting in better service got our customers and enhanced business opportunities for us.
Although I am the sole Broker in a satellite office I never feel alone."