Franchise Opportunities > Music Training Centers Franchise Info
Music Training Centers Franchise Information
Music Training Centers Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Since opening the first Music Training Center in 2003, our schools have grown into established businesses that provide music education and performing opportunities to more than one thousand families who attend our schools each week.
Music Training Center is built on the belief that arts education is essential to the development, enlightenment and elevation of young people and adults alike. Many of our students are children who are gaining their first exposure to playing musical instruments, singing, and performing in recitals, theater productions, and rock bands. Thousands of children (and a good number of adults) have begun their musical education with us, and each year we see them progress in their knowledge, talent, and self-esteem.
Music Training Center Franchising
Music Training Center's systems include comprehensive methods and software information systems to help the franchise owner effectively administer their school. Our systems include:
Our system includes all of this, and more, along with training, documentation, and initial opening assistance for each new franchisee.
- Proprietary software that provides full administration of the school, including student records, lesson and class scheduling, billing, revenue accounting, payroll, credit card acceptance, online payments, email communications to students, merchandise sales, daily reconciliation of receipts, data reporting, inventory tracking, and other essential features.
- A proven facility design that accommodates more than 500 weekly students, and includes a theater and social area, within a 2500 square foot retail space.
- Academic criteria, curriculum, and procedures for administrating both private music lessons and group classes, including pre-K music classes, musical theater, and rock band classes.
- Ongoing performance opportunities for private lesson and group class students, along with procedures to seamlessly schedule year-round performances and classes in the school's theater.
- A human resources system including procedures for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring, employment agreements, employee training manuals, payroll and benefits administration, and separation procedures.
- Training on corporate and payroll accounting procedures along with QuickBooks setup assistance.
- Customer service procedures and manuals.
- Facility administration procedures for opening, closing, cleaning, maintenance, and keyholder tracking.
- Marketing and advertising strategies.
- Detailed purchasing lists including musical instruments, facility equipment, theater audio and lighting, furniture, computers, and supplies.
To be qualified as a prospective Music Training Center franchise owner, you must meet the qualifications below. Meeting these qualifications does not guarantee that you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a Music Training Center franchise.
If you possess these qualifications and would like to inquire further, please REQUEST INFORMATION today.
- Desire to have a full-time career running your own business.
- Long-term residence in the area where you seek to establish a school.
- Ability and willingness to commit your full-time effort to operating your school and overseeing a staff of up to 25 individuals.
- Minimum net worth of $1.5 million, with minimum liquid assets of $100,000.
- Total investment estimated in the range of $241,000 to $471,000