Franchise Opportunities > myway Mobile Storage Franchise Info
myway Mobile Storage Franchise Information
myway Mobile Storage Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Quickly and efficiently manage your own franchise in the $23 billion dollar self-storage market.
Opportunities are available to own a leading portable storage franchise business.
The vision at myway Mobile Storage is to be in 50 locations in 5 years. To do this, we are seeking a limited number of franchise partners who fit well within our culture. Once our franchisee opportunities are filled, our extended vision is to expand corporate-owned facilities into selected markets.
The most exciting factor of the myway Mobile Storage franchise opportunity is that our business model focuses on franchisee success: we cannot achieve our corporate goals unless our franchise partners first achieve their goals. To do this, we have created systems and processes designed to provide a high level of service and value which will lead to positive financial results.
A Focus on Franchisee Success
We recognized early on that the $23 billion self-storage industry is fragmented, made up almost completely of small family operations. The benefit of a myway Mobile Storage franchise is that our strong business model and branding will allow you to enter the field quickly, capturing solid market leadership and returns on investment that the smaller players can't compete against.
myway Mobile Storage leads the way in providing the solid business system, branding, superior product, and customer service that you need to make your franchise a success. As a franchisee, you will benefit from:
There are three areas that set us apart from other mobile storage companies:
- Centralized customer service center
- Limited need for employees/support staff
- Detailed market analysis
- Exclusive territory rights
- Corporate Web site
- Collective buying power
- Six Sigma-based operational procedures and training
- Ability to sell the franchise
- A Greater IRR (Internal Rate of Return) – Why invest in something unless the model shows promise of future long-term returns? We understand the mobile storage industry and what is required for long-term success. Many other companies will enter the mobile storage business, but how many will succeed?
- Six Sigma-Based Operational Procedures – Our operational procedures are based on Six Sigma processes. We analyze every aspect of our business in order to supply our franchises with the blue prints and supporting documentation to effectively run and grow their businesses.
- Long-Term Vision – myway Mobile Storage's vision is to be a national provider and premier leader in the mobile storage business. We cannot achieve our corporate goals unless our franchise partners first achieve their goals.