Franchise Opportunities > Natural Lawn of America Franchise Info
Natural Lawn of America Franchise Information
Natural Lawn of America Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
• Third Party Financing Available
Since 1987, NaturaLawn® of America continues to be the only nationwide natural, organic-based lawn care franchise providing a safer and healthier alternative to traditional harsh chemicals and pesticides. As the original innovator of organic-based/biological products and services to the United States, we have become the recognized leader in our industry.
There are over 87 NaturaLawn® of America franchise locations providing services in over 25 states to the residential and commercial markets. In addition due to the increasing concern to protect and preserve our environment, a built-in opportunity for growth has been created for years to come through NaturaLawn® of America's unique lawn care service.
• Selected by Entrepreneur Magazine as One of the Top 500 Franchises for 2006
• Ranked as One of the Top 100 Companies in the Green Industry in 2005 by Lawn & Landscape Magazine
An Opportunity Like No Other:
No other lawn care franchise opportunity offers you the name brand recognition that NaturaLawn of America does through our use of an exclusive and proprietary line of organic-based products, marketing and public relations efforts, and numerous association and consumer contacts. If you are seriously considering a business, this can be your personal opportunity to become part of the nation's most innovative and fastest growing natural, organic-based/biological lawn care service.
We have many tools and resources available to help you grow your business. All you have to do is follow our proven franchise system.
You can expect to receive:
• In-depth classroom and field training.
• Proprietary natural, organic-based fertilizers.
• On-site field representatives providing additional on-going training and guidance.
• Professionally created marketing and promotional materials.
• Regional and National Owners Meetings where updates and new ideas are introduced while networking with other successful franchise owners.
• National buying programs.
• Technical expertise with over 125 years of lawn care experience.