Franchise Opportunities > Pirtek Franchise Info
Pirtek Franchise Information
Pirtek Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
$300,000 - $350,000
• Third Party Financing Available
Pirtek USA franchisees worldwide have come from many walks of life, with backgrounds in areas such as banking, sales, marketing, and industrial management. Few, if any, have specific hydraulic training.
Establishing Your Own Franchise Center
Operating as a well-supported business format franchise system, a Pirtek franchisee acquires the rights to establish, own, and operate one or more Pirtek centers in exclusive geographic territories.
Required Net-worth and Required Capital
The cost of opening a typical Pirtek Center is approximately $300,000. A prospective franchisee is required to have liquid capital resources of at least $100,000. With this investment, the franchisee will typically start the Pirtek business, which operates from a hose service center sized approximately 2,500-3,500 square feet. Pirtek's "turn-key" system enables the franchisee to open their doors on the first day of business with all elements of their new business in place.
The Success of a Pirtek Franchise Business
Once a Pirtek franchise is purchased, the franchisee is provided with all facets of running the business successfully. The elements that contribute to the success of owning Pirtek's business include:
• A fully equipped Hose Service Center with equipment and machinery needed for producing hose assemblies
• Complete computer system with hardware and Pirtek software system
• Three completely outfitted Mobile Service Vans
• Start-up inventory stock
• Training for all Pirtek team members
ABOUT PIRTEK'S SERVICES
Pirtek is the world's leading service provider of hydraulic hoses, couplings, metric and standard fittings, and other accessories for on-site and over the counter hose replacement. The Pirtek brand is associated with the highest levels of service, responsiveness, and dependability, which include:
• Over-the-Counter Service and Sales
• Mobile Service
• Preventative Maintenance Programs
PIRTEK'S FRANCHISEE SUPPORT
As an international franchise business, Pirtek ensures a successfully proven system by providing initial and on-going technical training, product support, and support for sales, marketing, and operations. The thorough support program offered by Pirtek includes the following:
• New franchise center site selection
• Introduction to financial and insurance programs
• Acquisition of vehicles and equipment
• Development and outfitting of franchise center and vehicles
• Employee interview assistance
• Training for all Pirtek team members
• Operational manuals
• Administration, policy, and procedures
• Customer support and problem solving
• Technical advice and support
• Financial analysis of patterns and trends
• Database management
• Sales promotion
• Corporate image
• Public relations
• Trade show exhibitions
• Special events strategies
Since 1980, Pirtek has developed a strong international presence in 14 countries to include Australia (where it all started!), Belgium, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Scotland, South Africa, Wales, and the United States. Pirtek now has more than 280 service centers and more than 1,000 mobile service vehicles around the globe.
In 1996, Pirtek established itself in the United States with the goal of providing superior products and services to customers involved in industries such as agriculture, building, construction, civil engineering, earth moving, manufacturing, offshore drilling, mining, marine transport, waste, and production.
PIRTEK'S COMMITMENT TO YOUR FUTURE
Pirtek's presence as number one in the United States is maintained by the strong commitment to selectively expand its franchise network.
PirtekUSA has the advantage of using techniques developed through years of research by the Pirtek system worldwide. With Pirtek, you have those years of experience and expertise at your side. You are in business for yourself, not by yourself. Whether it's assisting you in finding a suitable location, conducting a regional market analysis or negotiating sales contracts with national customers that benefit local centers, the Pirtek strategic system supports you every step of the way.
Franchisees from around the country offer their comments about owning a Pirtek business:
• "Pirtek has provided me pride of ownership and the joy of managing a small business with its unique service model", Ramdas Iyer owner of Pirtek Newark, New Jersey.
• "Today I feel the rewards first-hand of overseeing my team and operating my own business as a Pirtek franchisee", Craig Heitkamp, owner of Pirtek Midway and Pirtek Plymouth, Minnesota.
• "I found a system where I can run a family-owned business with my wife, three children, daughter-in-law and stepbrother. We all work closely to make our business a success", Carl Jones, owner of Pirtek North Valley and South Valley, Colorado.
• "Since we opened in 1999, our sales have increased an average of 67% per year", Eli Dorfman, owner of Pirtek Metro Detroit and Pirtek Westland, Michigan.
• "Pirtek provides the opportunity for a small business owner to develop key customer relationships and maintain excellence in customer service", Dan Pridemore, owner of Pirtek Reading Road, Ohio.