Franchise Opportunities > Planet Wings Franchise Info
Planet Wings Franchise Information
Planet Wings Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Planet Wings Franchise is a Business Format Franchises! – everything you need from A-Z is supplied – nothing is left to chance - no services are farmed out and every part of the franchising process is managed and monitored by your Franchise Systems Manager on a daily basis.
When you join the Planet Wings family, you will be astounded by the passion and experience of our team. Your success is our success. Our 100+ member support team will be with you every step of the way, guiding, directing and mentoring you on the road to success. Our unparalleled system includes:
"I have never been more confident in Planet Wings and my business than I am right now. This is great concept that I can envision being in every town nationwide. You too, can get in on the ground floor. Don't wait!"
- Financial Counseling & Assistance: Commercial, SBA, 401K, home equity, leasing and other third party lenders
- Real Estate Location Assistance & Territory Protection: Assistance in finding a location, LOI submission, and lease negotiations
- Construction Project Management: A team of professionals, led by your very own project manager, will make sure that your store meets every state and local health and building code and will come in on time and within your budget
- Marketing Assistance: National, regional, and local marketing support and campaigns
- Training & Management Development: Spend time at the Medina School of Business as well as experience in-store training, webinar classes, and web-based distance learning courses covering sales, operations, and marketing training programs.
- Business Development & Consultation: We offer a team of specialists in product preparation, marketing, sales, and operations that are dedicated to help you stay on track and to make sure you are reaching your goals. Other areas of expertise include
- Product Development: We continually bring world-class menu variety through improved products and expanded offerings while maintaining quality assurance.
-Danny Petrizzo (Planet Wing Franchisee)
Ground-floor opportunities only last so long. Now is the time to join the Planet Wings family as a franchisee! According to the National Restaurant Association, quickserve restaurants are projected to post sales of $156.8 billion in 2008, a gain of 4.4 percent over 2007, driven by Americans' continued emphasis on value and convenience, with chicken wings being the fastest growing segment. We know that our business and our concept has been time proven but it requires an operator with the necessary qualifications to compete in today's business climate – dedication, commitment and a desire to excel. If you are looking for a fun, rewarding business where you can deliver a wide variety of quality products, this program offers a proven track record, appeal and flexibility.
Planet Wings offers 24 different ways to enjoy wings at varied temperature levels. Whether your palate demands hot, mild or sweet wings, strap your seat belt on for the best flavor wing-lovers have ever tasted.
Winner of the "Best X-hot traditional wing sauce" National Buffalo Wing Fest, 2006
Our diverse menu of over 90 items appeals to the whole family with items such as hearty flame-broiled burgers, cheese steaks, tacos, burritos, shrimp, gyros, salads and even a special kids section.
Chicken wings are everywhere these days. Upscale restaurants offer them as appetizers. Fast food spots let you make a meal of them. Wings are even found in Italian, Chinese and Mexican-theme restaurants. But at Planet Wings Grill, wings are the center of our universe.
Already in a category with limited competition in most parts of the country, we completely set ourselves apart by offering delivery of a larger selection of quick serve menu items than anyone in the industry. And it's all cooked fresh! Our name alone attracts business, but the quality of our products, varied menu and exceptional service keep customers coming back for more.
Planet Wings founder Franco Fidanza started his wing business over 15 years ago to fill an untapped niche in the quick-service food market. Until recently Buffalo wings had been limited to sit-down establishments. The Planet Wings concept has changed all of that by allowing wings fans to enjoy them more conveniently – in the comfort of their own homes, tailgate parties or even at the office – as well as in our restaurants. All menu items are available as eat-in, take-out and delivery, making Planet Wings an appealing dining experience.
Whether you want to open a single store or be a multi-unit regional developer, Planet Wings has the right business format that will fit your lifestyle. Great territories are still available throughout the United States and Canada. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a winning team, we would invite you to contact us to discover all the benefits of being a Planet Wings franchise owner.