Franchise Opportunities > Playparty.net Franchise Info
Playparty.net Franchise Information
Playparty.net Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$38,000 - $62,250
Owning a Playparty.net™ franchise is a great business opportunity that you can start up on the weekends!
A Playparty.net franchise is a fun home-based business opportunity featuring race car and LEGO ® party entertainment themes. You'll be offering a totally unique entertainment concept that appeals to both boys and girls. And parents love it too because Playparty.net™ events are "hands on", allowing kids to enjoy, use, and play with our custom-made toy equipment. They are not sitting through passive activities like watching a puppet or magic show.
And because kids enjoy it so much, many of our customers have us stay for additional party overtime periods, which means more revenue for you! Our many satisfied customers provide repeat and referral business, which promotes business growth. Remember - kids have a birthday EVERY YEAR! And, the positive feedback you'll get, coupled with the energy and excitement of Playparty.net™ events, provide personally-rewarding side benefits of the business.
Key Business Advantages of Owning a Playparty.net™ Franchise
What a Typical Party Event Looks Like
A typical party event involves driving to a client's location, unloading the custom-made party toy equipment, set up, and then "staff" or stay during the party. After the party is over, the process reverses itself when you will tear down, move and load up your van, and then leave to head back home or onto your next party event.
You'll start your new business with one cargo van and a single party "equipment package". As your Playparty.net™ business expands and you begin to increase your party bookings through advertising, referrals, and repeat business, you may want to add another cargo van and additional Playparty.net™ equipment packages. I encourage each Playparty.net™ franchisee to expand their business so that it becomes a full-time business.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Do you have the ability to run your own business?
- Are you able to contribute to a larger network?
- Will you be proud to tell others about your new party-time business?
- Are you able to follow the franchise system and not feel the need to change it?
- Are you someone who can work towards medium- and long-term goals?
- Are you outgoing and confident when it comes to meeting new people?
- Do you work well with others?
- Are you physically-able and capable to do the job of lifting and moving heavy items?
- Do you have a current drivers license?
- Are you between 21 - 50 years of age?
- Do you already have existing full-time employment?
- Are you interested in an industry that caters to children?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Are you dedicated to delivering quality service?
- Do you have the commitment to give up your weekends?
- Do you have a lot of patience and enjoy working with kids?