Franchise Opportunities > Power Hydrodynamics Franchise Info
Power Hydrodynamics Franchise Information
Power Hydrodynamics Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$66,250 - $99,650
Power Hydrodynamics is the first franchise opportunity in the pump testing and energy efficiency industry. Due to high energy costs and environmental concerns, Business are constantly looking for ways to improve the energy efficiency of there facilities, pumps and motors. Our 17 year old business has thrived by giving businesses a variety of testing services that were previously available to only a select few businesses with large internal staffs.
Pump Testing Quick Facts
Ready to tap into these markets?
- Many irrigation and water pumping stations have excessive operating costs because they use more power than they should.
- With increasing energy cost, clients are seeking methods of reducing energy usage.
- Simple pump efficiency tests like those performed by Power Hydrodynamics, can identify these inefficiencies and demonstrate potential savings.
- Some problems can be fixed with simple adjustments, while others require the services of a pump service company.
- A $225 pump test can often identify inefficiencies that can save the client hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year by correcting.
- Facility maintenance companies
- Well drillers
Our business has grown as the demand for energy efficiency has grown and as the demand for businesses to be more efficient has grown.
As a service business there is minimal costs associated with each service that you provide. After your initial investment into our system and the tools that are required, you provide the service and receive the fees.
This is a home based business with no additional staff required for most franchisees. You keep the costs down and profits up.
Our experience has lead us to develop a targeted market analysis that is provided to each franchisee that tells you who your prospects are and approximately how many pumps they have and how to target them.
Our training focuses on the two primary aspects of the business: performing services and marketing. Training for pump efficiency testing is a combination of classroom and field work that insures your complete understanding of the testing protocol regardless of your previous experience. Our marketing training includes a full market analysis of your territory to target potential clients as well as proven marketing materials. We will also make the initial sales calls on those identified clients with you in your market.
There is an increasing demand for these services, but there is a limited supply of qualified technicians to supply the service. In many markets you may be the only one providing these services.
With our system you not only learn how to market and service your clients, but you also receive access to our proprietary reporting system that allows you provide the client with a detailed analysis of their pump efficiency and the potential energy savings from recommended services.