Franchise Opportunities > Quality Inn Franchise Info
Quality Inn Franchise Information
Quality Inn Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
One of the most recognized brands in the midscale lodging segment, established in 1941, it is the first hotel chain. Quality® is a popular limited-service midscale hotel chain. Known around the world for its friendly, professional service, clean accommodations, a good nights rest on our signature Quality Sleeper bed by Serta® mattress, new bedding and high speed internet, it appeals to both leisure and business travelers. Quality Inn®, Quality Suites® or Quality Inn & SuitesTM are excellent conversion brands for midscale hotels looking to strengthen their position in the market.
The Quality hotel chain is part of the Choice Hotels International® family of brands. With more than 65 years experience, Choice Hotels® is one of the worlds largest franchisors, with over 6,600 properties open andunder development worldwide.
All Choice hotels are backed by $175 million in marketing support, a central reservation system that booked $2 billion in gross reservations in 2007, our award-winning guest loyalty program, Choice Privileges®, which hasover 6 million members, and a massive service organization focused entirely on your needs.
A Great Value Low Cost and Competitive RevPAR
Reservation Contribution In 2007, reservations generated through the Choice Central Reservation System (CRS) represented an average of 30.4% of gross room revenue.*
Key Brand Identifiers
A standard Quality Inn hotel is a multi-story with 150-rooms. Quality Inn & Suite hotels include a minimum of 75-guestrooms with 20% fully divided 2-room suites. Quality Suite hotels have a minimum 75 fully divided 2-room suites with a cooked-to-order breakfast and managers reception included in the room rate.
- Signature Quality Sleeper bed by Serta mattress
- Enhanced linens, including a new line of cost-effective terry products by Martex with a unique Choice tag
- A new bedding program including coverlet, bed skirt, softer mattress pad, higher thread count sheets, improved pillows and a down-like filled blanket that testing tells us will take guest satisfaction to anew level
- Minimum of 50 rooms
- Free USA Today or The Wall Street Journal
- A restaurant serving hot breakfast or free continental breakfast
- Free high speed internet, free in-room coffee, iron & board and hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour coffee/tea in lobby
- Swimming pool and exercise facilities