Franchise Opportunities > Quick Cash Franchise Info
Quick Cash Franchise Information
Quick Cash Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
The initial investment: $50,000 plus working capital.
DES Companies, Inc. is pleased to introduce the newest financial services franchise opportunity: Quick Cash. Quick Cash is proven to be a leading provider of cash advances, check cashing, wire transfers and many other products.
- Our Franchise Fee is $20,000 – this fee is payable at time of signing the Franchise Agreement
- Miscellaneous costs - $30,000 will need to be used for the costs of any leasehold improvements, which include the cost of the "security cage" (bulletproof glass, security cameras, etc. - the cage itself will cost roughly $10,000 not including installation). This $30,000 also includes interior and exterior Quick Cash signage for your location, constructing walls, painting, training costs, official Quick Cash documents, office furniture and software.
- Retail Space Needed: anywhere from 500-1000 square feet
With the lowest initial investment in the industry, Quick Cash provides a tremendous amount of support and guidance throughout your tenure as a Quick Cash franchisee. Take a look at the information below, if you feel Quick Cash can help you reach your goals, continue the process by requesting more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Here's a glimpse of what we offer:
Working capital - $20,000-30,000 (covering the first 3 months of business) This amount includes the following:
- Check cashing
- Payday loans
- Auto Title loans
- Money Transfers
- Fax Service
- Money Orders
- Notary Service
- Pre-Paid Master Cards
- wages and/or salary of any QuickCash employees
- general cost of doing business (rent and utilities)
- covering the amount of the checks you are cashing for your customers until the checks clear to your account
- any other financial services you are providing for customers (payday loans, money orders, wire transfers, etc.)