Franchise Opportunities > Rainbow Station Franchise Info
Rainbow Station Franchise Information
Rainbow Station Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
How is Rainbow Station different from other business opportunities?
Rainbow Station offers you the opportunity to give something back to society. You will enjoy the satisfaction of being in business and making a real difference. By joining us in our quest for excellence, you will also be recognized as a leader in the early education field. We have combined a number of different components of early education in one package, in a way that no one else has. The unique combination of our three programs creates a niche market in the industry unlike any other.
Rainbow Station Recognition
After just five years in business, it became apparent just how many families were eager to embrace the Rainbow Station concept. After opening three schools in its first four years, the business was named to the list of 1995 "Rising 25" Fastest Growing Companies in the Metropolitan Richmond Area. In 1996, Gail was named the Small Business Administration, "Small Business Person of the Year" for the Greater Richmond area and in 1997, she became the Virginia "Small Business Person of the Year. These honors all validated the uniqueness of Rainbow Station's Preschool, Afterschool Recreation, and Mildly-Ill Care Programs.
Only six percent compare to Rainbow Station.
And none of them offer Rainbow Station's unique selling propositions:
Rainbow Station is the brainchild of Gail Johnson, a pediatric Registered Nurse who once taught nursing at the Medical College of Virginia. She opened her first Rainbow Station in 1989. Within five months, she had 100 children. By the end of 1990, her staff had grown from 12 to 32. And by 1999, she had six locations. Her success sparked articles in such publications as New York Times, Time Magazine, Family Style, Enterprise Virginia, Entrepreneur Magazine, Nursing Matters, U.S. Japan Business News, Nations Bank Magazine Richmond Times Dispatch and many others.
- An accredited Preschool where families of younger children (Birth - 5 years of age) can be assured that their children are in a stimulating environment with degreed teachers prepared to each child's educational, social and emotional needs.
- An accredited Afterschool Recreation Program with Recreation Counselors attuned to the specific needs of school-age children (ages 5 - 14) where they can end their school day or spend their summers in a building of their very own - designed to meet their unique needs.
- An infirmary called The Get Well Place where parents can leave their sick children when they go to work and where the parents of chronically ill children can find the specialized nursing care they so desperately need. The Get Well Place nurse also provides "peace of mind" for enrolled parents by guarding the health and safety of the Rainbow Station campus.
We provide our franchisees with help needed from site selection to ongoing training and support:
Your royalty fee (6% of monthly gross sales) covers:
- Site Selection
- Adaptable Standard Building Plans
- Contractor Selection.
- Third Party Financing
- On and Off SiteTraining and support
- Communications via Rainbow Station Intranet
- Discounted Equipment and Supplies from Selected Vendors
- Proprietary, Teacher Developed Curriculum, PLAYWORKS
- Personnel Recruiting and Retention
(You may also spend 1% of monthly gross sales for advertising.)
- Ongoing use of our Rainbow Station Trademark
- Home Office Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- The goodwill of the Rainbow Station brand through a variety of means, including:
- Regional and national advertising
- Promotional materials
- Internet exposure via Rainbow Station's website
Rainbow Station is an early education franchise of a different color.
You may have visited all of the "child care centers", the "Child Development Centers", and you know that there has to be something better. You are searching for a quality early education franchise and you are not alone. Millions of parents are, too. Despite the fact that the number of facilities has more than doubled since 1977, the concept of quality early education is still in its infancy.
Only six percent of preschools, child care centers, etc., nationwide meet the accreditation standards of the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs (an accreditation sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children), the primary accreditation body for our school. That means only six percent offer low child-teacher ratios, teach children how to learn, follow a curriculum that emphasizes individual interests and talents, and offer an environment where children are happy, relaxed and involved with play.
Rainbow Station is on the move - Join us! Would you like to make a difference in the lives of children? Would you like to become a leader in the early education field?
|Request More Information from Rainbow Station Franchise