Franchise Opportunities > Sandellas Flatbread Café Franchise Info
Sandellas Flatbread Café Franchise Information
Sandellas Flatbread Café Franchise Start-Up Costs|
Sandella’s Flatbread is a quick service concept offering an
unparalleled franchise opportunity.
Sandella’s Flatbread Café is expanding quickly across the
United States, operating over 100 Sandella’s Flatbread units across the
country. We are experiencing rapid growth via multi-unit franchising,
with over 500 new units in development across the United States, United
Arab Emirates and Canada.
Watch Sandella’s Video!
As we enjoy our growth, we are seeking additional multi-unit
franchisees with a passion for success to join our team.
Additional information on franchising opportunities with
Sandella’s Flatbread Café can be found in our Franchise Information
Overview (link to download brochure), including details on franchise
fees, initial investment, franchise support and more.
Franchise Fast Facts
- Founded in 1994 – 15 years of operating excellence!
- Headquarters: West Redding, CT
- Number of open units: 100+ Nationwide
- Segment: Quick-Service / Fast Casual
- Square Feet: 500-700 non-traditional and 1,000 – 1,500 sq
- Franchise Fee: $25,000 per store
- Start Up Costs: $150,000 to $250,000
The Sandella’s Flatbread Café Advantage:
- Our Proprietary, Brick Oven Flatbread is Baked Fresh, All
Natural, No Transfat, 0 Grams of Fat, and 195 Calories.
- Sandella’s is not “health food,”
it is great tasting food that is also healthy.
- We serve delicious, made to order Wraps, Paninis,
Quesadillas, Grilled Flatbread, Chopped Salads and Rice Bowls.
- No grills, fryers, hoods or venting
- overall ease of operations
- Easy food prep – no cooking from scratch
- All items prepared in 4 steps or less: Bread – sauce –
protein – toppings
- Efficient purchasing and labor systems
- Simple Construction / Build Out
- Master franchise opportunities available in prime markets
- Low cost of entry relative to other food franchise concepts
- Proven concept in 100+ licensed and franchise stores open,
with over 500 in development
- Strong niche positioning
- Touch multiple segments: sandwich, pizza, salad, Mexican,
- Bakery-café is fastest growing segment:
“According to Darren Tristano, vice president of the
Chicago-based research firm, Technomic, sales at the top bakery-cafes
in the country have been soaring, and show no signs of slowing down.
'The bakery-cafe industry grew at a rate of 13.3 percent in 2006
compared to the entire foodservice industry, which grew at a rate of 6
percent,' Tristano says.”
Top Movers & Shakers List #44 - Fast Casual Magazine
[PDF - 2MB]
on Restaurants & Institutions Top 400 Chains List
‘Future 50' List – Restaurant Business 2006
a Sandella’s today!