Franchise Opportunities > Senior Magazine Franchise Info
Senior Magazine Franchise Information
Senior Magazine Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$70,000 - $100,000
• Total Capital Investment
$44,200 - $56,000
• Not Available
- An American turns 50 every 7 seconds – that's more than
12,500 people every day (U.S. Census).
- By 2015, those aged 50 and older will represent 45% of all
the U.S. population (AARP).
- Americans age 50 and over:
control 67% of all US wealth, as of 2001 (U.S. Census and Federal
- bring in $2.4 trillion in annual income (U.S. Consumer
- 50% of baby boomers plan to buy a new home after
retirement (Del Webb Survey)
- 96% of baby boomers participate in word-of mouth
marketing by passing a
product or service information on to friends (ThirdAge and JWT Boom)
- Do you enjoy meeting and working with top professionals in
- Do you dream of owning your own business?
- Do you want to work from home at your own pace?
- Do you want to provide an educational and informative
service to the people in your community?