Franchise Opportunities > STAR KIDS Early Learning Center Franchise Info
STAR KIDS Early Learning Center Franchise Information
STAR KIDS Early Learning Center Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Every Star Kids Early Learning Center has the potential to produce ANNUAL REVENUES of $1,731,612 based on a 200-child capacity center being fully occupied.
As of 2008 the child care industry is a $60 billion industry and growing. Regardless of the economic climate at any given time, parents are always motivated to give their children every possible advantage. The investments that parents are willing to make in order to do so position Star Kids Early Learning Center as a very rewarding franchise investment for you.
Star Kids Early Learning Centers provide children ages six weeks to five years a fun, stimulating environment that encourages creativity, use of imagination, early-life lessons and social skills development.
Unlike most other child care franchises, the Star Kids concept is based upon the construction of new, state-of-the-art freestanding facilities. The Star Kids Franchising Co. delivers a true turn-key solution with a contemporary-style building designed specifically to facilitate the Star Kids Early Learning Center program.
Benefits of freestanding new construction:
Star Kids Franchising Co. is the only franchising company in the child care industry that owns and operates its own construction company. This allows us to achieve complete consistency in the brand identity and quality of each facility, while taking care of every detail, at every phase of the process, including:
- Represents a significant improvement over having to retrofit an existing space, which may still be inadequate to meet the needs of your business
- Upscale architectural style of building makes Star Kids Early Learning Center a welcome part of the business community – you won't have to "make-do" with a shabby older rezoned home or commercial building
- Consistency of architectural style throughout the franchise helps to build the Star Kids Early Learning Center brand with an easily recognizable "look"
- Provides high-impact visibility – your business won't go unnoticed, as it might in a strip mall storefront
- Inspires a high level of confidence among parents as to the stability of your business and the quality of care and learning their children will receive
This efficient, cost-effective approach eliminates the need for you – the franchise owner – to spend valuable time and resources having to set up, schedule and coordinate the numerous details and steps involved in the construction process. Star Kids Franchising Co. handles all aspects of the project, from start to finish – a process that typically takes from 12 to 18 months. We give you the keys when the facility is ready for business. It really is just that easy!
- Securing financing (we offer various third-party financing solutions specifically designed for new franchise business owners)
- Site selection
- Overall construction
- Staff training
- Pre-opening events
The Star Kids Concept
Star Kids Early Learning Center provides a proven creative-based curriculum that allows children to learn while having fun. The center's informal environment favors group activities customized for age appropriateness. Its open floor plan and bright, inviting spaces engage young senses while establishing the enthusiasm for learning that youngsters will need when they enter elementary school.
Range of services includes:
- Full- or part-time child care
- Nutritious meals provided daily
- Afterschool and summer camp programs
- Transportation from local elementary schools
- A choice of fun-filled extracurricular activities
- Web cam Internet classroom viewing – parents can log on from any Internet-enabled device to watch class activities
Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Monday through Friday.
Training and Support
Star Kids Franchising Co. will ensure that your Learning Center staff is qualified to provide the exceptional care we've built our reputation upon. Our comprehensive training consists of an initial two-week on-site program, followed by an ongoing support service.
Instruction and training for the Early Learning Center director and staff members in teaching, administration and customer service are essential elements of the Star Kids support program. Each member of your Star Kids Early Learning Center staff will be ready to meet their responsibilities on opening day.
Franchise fee is $40,000. The total investment range of $1.99 million to $3.45 million includes land, construction, vehicle, fixtures and fittings. The minimum liquidity necessary for a single center is $375,000.
Star Kids Early Learning Center is an excellent business opportunity for the entrepreneur who seeks a long-term venture in a growth industry. Star Kids Learning Center is a one-of-a-kind franchise with the potential to produce impressive income while allowing you to become a valuable member of your local business community. Your initial investment can also be the start of multiple franchise ownerships, something we are sure you will want to achieve.
If you have the means, the vision and the ambition, Star Kids Franchise Co. can help you make your goals a very fulfilling reality. Contact us today to learn more.