Franchise Opportunities > Sterling Optical Franchise Info
Sterling Optical Franchise Information
Sterling Optical Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$100,000 - $150,000
• Yes, Via Third Party
Sterling Optical – See What You're Missing
Join a top recognized optical brand and benefit from over 90 years' experience in the retail optical industry.
With this unique combination of business and financial support services, Sterling Optical serves as an active partner in building successful franchisees. Sterling Optical provides the opportunity to open new locations, convert locations or purchase existing locations.
- Reputation as a national leader in the $16 billion optical industry
- Comprehensive business operating system
- Special financing programs and relationships with lenders
- An exclusive group vision plan, Insight Managed Vision Care
- Effective advertising campaigns and marketing tools
Sterling Optical offers a solid business opportunity with a strong name, financial security and a bright future. We are one of America's largest retail optical chains and the fastest growing optical franchise in the industry.
Let Our Vision Be Your Success!
Sterling Optical franchisees succeed with our proven operating system.
- Continuous Support including a nationally coordinated, certified in-field training team
- On-going education through field visits, national and regional meetings and updated Sterling Optical University sessions
- Dramatic savings through significant company buying power
- National and regional cooperative advertising
- Point of sale customer retention programs
- Exclusive franchisee intranet support system
- Corporate support available 24/7