Franchise Opportunities > Stone to Foam Franchise Info
Stone to Foam Franchise Information
Stone to Foam Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$50,000 - $75,000
• Yes, Via Third Party
Create Your Own Future with an STF® Dealership
STF is a leader in the fast-growing garage enhancement industry.
STF provides garage floor coatings installation for Home Depot stores nationwide through their Service Provider network using Rust-Oleum products.
STF is seeking motivated, talented individual to become STF dealers to service Home Depot stores in selected cities across the United States.
Only STF Has the Complete Package:
Trailer and Equipment
- STF is the only garage floor coatings company that packages all of the equipment and tools you need in a custom-built trailer featuring the STF, Home Depot and Rust-Oleum logos
- Customized with your company name and information
- Get a complete listing of the equipment and details of the turn-key STF ® trailer in our FREE Dealer Start-Up Guide.
Home Depot Lead Generation Program
- Garage floor coatings available in three stylish color choices
- Rust-Oleum is the oldest name in the business – your customer's assurance of quality
Technical and Sales Training
- Home Depot stores in your area provide qualified leads.
- You make money by selling and installing coatings.
- Five-day training course at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio will get you started on the road to success
- Hands-on training in surface preparation, equipment operation, product application with Rust-0leum products, lead generation with the Home Depot system, quoting, sales and closing techniques
Why STF Makes Sense... and Dollars!
- Best warranties in the business from Home Depot and Rust-Oleum
- Home Depot financing available for customers
- Ongoing technical and sales training
- Technical support from Rust-Oleum and STF
- Why STF® Makes Sense … and Dollars
- Solid leads come to you through local Home Depot stores
Who is STF®?
- High profit margin
- No office space to rent means fewer business expenses
- Low initial cost ($50,00-$80,000) leaves you with more cash
- High quality products and ongoing product development mean YOUR customers get the absolute best
- Year-round business opportunities
We have been leaders in the coatings industry since 1996 when we began building our national network of Perma-Tech® Sprayed-On Bed Liner dealers. This was shortly followed by our national network of Perma-Tech® Industrial Coatings contractors. The next logical step was to bring our industrial strength coatings to the home improvement market. In 2003 the first Stone to Foam® dealerships were established, making the highest quality floor coatings and foam insulation available to homeowners and small business owners. In 2008 we became STF and partnered with Home Depot, creating opportunities nationwide for people just like you to realize their business goals. We offer products on which you can build a solid future.
Why Stone to Foam®?
Success breeds success! Our company founder and president have a combined experience of more than 70 years in the home building and remodeling business. They are totally committed to helping Stone to Foam® dealers be successful – and they understand what it takes. They are here to help you start a totally new business with us or add Stone to Foam® to your already successful, related business.
Ready to shape your future?