Franchise Opportunities > Supercuts Franchise Info
Supercuts Franchise Information
Supercuts Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$30,000 - $55,000
• Total Capital Investment
$107,000 - $170,000
• Third Party Financing Available
Supercuts: By tapping into the male market, Supercuts has taken the value salon sector by storm. It is the strongest hair salon brand in its category in the United States. Supercuts offers a contemporary and comfortable atmosphere and appeals to men in search of updated hairstyles at affordable prices. Its strategic locations make it convenient for customers and help to promote repeat business.
Supercuts currently has nearly 2,000 hair salon franchise locations. We are aggressively looking for multi-unit (three or more) operators who can meet our financial / investment requirements. No salon experience is required to own a Supercuts franchise.
Because we are owned by the largest, most profitable company in the hair care business, you'll reap the benefits of brand recognition, professional marketing efforts, and exceptional buying clout.
With Supercuts, the Advantages are Considerable
We are committed to providing you the investment flexibility, the support, and the resources that set us apart from others.
• In contrast to many other franchise opportunities, we capitalize on a classic replenishment business model. Essentially, people always require hair care and beauty services and products.
• Unlike other franchise situations, an investment in a Supercuts franchise allows you to choose your level of involvement in the day-to-day operations.
• Because we are one of the fastest growing companies in the salon industry, we are a powerhouse with multi-unit and/or multi-brand franchise opportunities.
• We offer the most diverse salon franchises which target a wide range of customer demographics and present variable financial requirements.
• We walk in your shoes everyday because we own salons as well as franchise them. We never ask anything from a franchisee that we wouldn't ask of ourselves in our corporate salons.
• We offer unparalleled support including salon site location assistance, lease co-signing commitment, ongoing manager and stylist training; employee recruitment and retention programs.
When you join Supercuts, your possibilities are endless and your potential immeasurable.
"Every time we open a salon, it is like winning the lottery - with the company behind us, we have a world of resources at our fingertips so we can succeed." - Chris Serrano, owner of 59 Supercuts locations in Oklahoma, Kansas, Indiana, Arkansas and Kentucky.