Franchise Opportunities > Wild Birds Unlimited Franchise Info
Wild Birds Unlimited Franchise Information
Wild Birds Unlimited Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Our owners are their local communities' backyard birdfeeding specialists and a premier source of nature information as well as quality products. But who we are goes far beyond the items we sell. It's our owners' commitment to their customers that distinguishes them from other retailers, a fact that makes us very proud. They enjoy helping their customers understand birds and nature, swapping stories about the latest bird sightings and seeing other people share their excitement.
Our stores are more than a birder's paradise, however. They are resources for unique nature gifts, decorative lawn and garden accessories and a variety of natural home and personal care products.
- then the Wild Birds Unlimited franchise opportunity might be a fit for you!
- dream of combining your backyard birdfeeding hobby with a business;
- love the adventure of retail;
- enjoy spending your days with friendly people;
- are entrepreneurial yet willing to work within a proven system;
- are willing to work hard;
- are energetic, friendly and outgoing;
Everything a growing business needs
Our Support Center staff members have more than a century's combined retail experience to assist our stores. They specialize in turning obstacles into opportunities for our franchise store owners, providing help and support in every aspect of the retail business including:
If you want to turn your hobby into a business, or if you have an interest in birds and would like to run a business that brings people and nature together, the Wild Birds Unlimited franchise could be right for you. Previous business experience is helpful but not essential. We will provide all the training and support you need to launch and develop your retail store.
- Assistance in creating a comprehensive business plan, selecting a store location and negotiating a lease
- Eight-day intensive retail training program
- Store design and layout
- Complete backyard birdfeeding training
- Sales training and point-of-sale training
- Retail support that includes a business consultant and a customized consulting plan
- Purchasing support: product evaluation, purchasing programs and WBU branded products
- Communications with other WBU stores
- Human resources support
- Technical/computer support
- Annual marketing program with complete month-by-month support materials
- Merchandising education, support and evaluation
- Market research
- - and more
|Request More Information from Wild Birds Unlimited Franchise