Franchise Opportunities > Wing Zone Franchise Info
Wing Zone Franchise Information
Wing Zone Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Here's what you receive on an ongoing basis:
Get into The Zone! Join the hottest franchise concept in the take-out-and-delivery market!
- Support - Telephone consultation support.
- Quality Control - Continued visitation and Quality assurance inspections.
- Business Consulting - Recommendations for inventory and labor cost projections and controls.
- Procurement - National food contracts to insure simplicity and competitive pricing.
- Advertising/Collateral - Central volume printing of menus, door hangers, magnets and direct mailers.
- Continuous Improvement - Continued research and development.
- Intranet - Use of Wing Zone's Intranet Communication System.
With almost no alternatives to pizza, Wing Zone's founders started their first Wing Zone over a decade ago to fill a void in the food delivery market. Using only the freshest quality ingredients and spices, the founders developed 25 proprietary sauces to give our Fresh Buffalo Wings and chicken items out-of-this-world flavor. Today, wings are the thing! Wing Zone has been named to Inc. Magazine's list of 500 fastest-growing private companies in the country. Success Magazine placed Wing Zone in its "Gold 200," ranking the company in its list of the top 25 restaurant franchises. Entrepreneur Magazine ranks Wing Zone in the "Top 20" new franchise offerings (Jan 2004). Franchise Times ranks Wing Zone in its "Fast 55" concepts (Mar 2004). As seen on national television with Al Roker on the Food Network in "Roker on the Road."
Single-unit, Multi-unit and Area Development Opportunities Available.
Why Choose Wing Zone?
We Make It Easy To Become Your Own Boss
- 25 Award Winning Flavors of Fresh Buffalo Wings – 2-Time Award Winner at the Annual Buffalo Wing Festival in Buffalo, NY.
- Great alternative to pizza delivery - Fresh Jumbo Buffalo Wings, Chicken Fingers, Chicken Sandwiches, Half-Pound Burgers, Salads and Sides. All cooked-to-order and delivered hot to your door!
- Take-Out/Delivery Only - Focusing on take-out/delivery minimizes capital investment and eliminates payroll and staffing headaches for wait staff.
- Low Overhead - Wing Zone is designed to fit into a 1,000 to 1,200 square foot store, minimizing lease rates and lowering utility expenses.
- Hot Opportunity- Great near apartments, hospitals, universities, and military bases.
- Untapped and unique restaurant concept- Now covering 22 states.
Here's what you receive to get started:
- Experience – You get the best of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. As Wing Zone continues to improve its quality, operating systems, and customer satisfaction, you will receive the benefit of all this prior and ongoing experience.
- Training – 12 days of training at Wing Zone University, for you and up to 3 additional key personnel, in Atlanta. 10 days of on-site training, at your location, when your business opens.
- Established Systems – Proven, step-by-step methods of operation take the guesswork out of running your business, leaving you more time to focus on growing your business.
- Manuals – The Operations Manual is easily accessible via intranet, complete with the most current and up-to-the-minute operational methods and information.
- Real Estate Assistance – Site Selection and Lease Negotiation assistance is available to you.
- The Opportunity! – A complete system that provides all the tools and training necessary to operate the hottest franchise concept in the take-out/delivery market.