Franchise Opportunities > Wireless Zone Franchise Info
Wireless Zone Franchise Information
Wireless Zone Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
A High-Demand Industry...
For the first time, Americans reported their Cell Phone was their "Most Valued Device" trumping both television and landline phones, according to a 2008 survey released by the Pew Internet and American Life Project. 51% of respondents said it would be hard to give up their cell phone, only 43% felt it would be difficult to give up television use.
The wireless industry generates an estimated $143 billion in revenue per year.* Source CTIA Wireless Quick Facts
What Makes Us an Industry Leader?
Advances in cell phone technology not only increases cell phone demand, but demand for add-ons and accessories (e.g. Texting, Music, Video, GPS & TV). All the different cell phones, plans and enhancements may be confusing for the consumer and that is where Wireless Zone comes in. We focus on providing excellent customer service by guiding our customers through a consultative sales process matching them with the right cell phone, accessories, add-ons and plans; all within a newly designed "multi-media" showroom geared to create an exciting retail experience.
Wireless Zone'sŪ brand is associated with the finest customer service and the following differentiators which have made us stand out from the competition:
A Proven Business System and Ongoing Support: No Previous Experience is Necessary!
- We have a proven system with over 20 years of wireless retail experience.
- We are a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer.
- We offer every accessory for every wireless phone ever made. If we don't have it in stock, we'll get it and ship it to the customer at no additional cost.
- We focus on providing the highest customer service and creating an enjoyable retail experience.
- We are "Your Local Wireless Professionals."
You do not need retail or wireless industry experience to own one of our franchises. Our turnkey business system will supply you with all the tools and resources you need to open the doors of your new business. You can expect:
We understand that financing is one of the biggest hurdles that many people face when starting a business. At Wireless Zone, we have several programs to assist qualified applicants in obtaining the capital needed to open a franchise. Wireless Zone offers limited financing, but we also have relationships with other financial institutions that may assist you in securing the funding needed, including SBA loans. To simplify the process even more, we are currently listed on the SBA Franchise Registry. The SBA Franchise Registry is a national online listing of franchise systems whose franchisees receive expedited loan processing when applying for SBA financial assistance.
- Training - To help you become your local wireless professional, training is held at Wireless Zone University in Middletown, CT for two weeks, supplemented by one week of in-store training at a Wireless Zone authorized training center, and a fourth week at your store.
- Store Planning & Build Out - From permits to installation. Our build-out team then makes all the arrangements from store setup deliveries to placing the initial inventory order.
- Warehouse - Whether it's a huge order or a small purchase, our Central Warehouse can save our franchisees money, time and aggravation, leaving them free to run their businesses.
- Customer Service Support - The customer service team is the front line of communication for both franchisees and customers. For your customers' purposes, this department fields the calls from our 1-866-WZHELPS line in order to ensure satisfaction with your store.
- HR Department - Any employer faces a myriad of federal, state and local laws ranging from minimum wage to treatment of their employees. Our HR department can serve as a resource to help franchisees understand and comply with these requirements.
- In-house Ad Agency - AdOne creates and/or places advertising in all forms of media as part of our support of Wireless Zone franchisees. They also manage carrier co-op programs and manufacturer market development programs.
- WebSite - Through our Franchisee Portal, you will have the ability to update your stores own webpage. List directions with Google Maps, contact info, store hours, store specials and upload pictures of your store.
- Field Support - A Director of Stores (DOS) will assist you with ongoing operational support and function as your local business consultant. We have field support staff in each region who regularly visit stores to review performance and advertising strategies, discuss best practices, provide updates on technology, and consult with our franchisees on ways to enhance their businesses. At Wireless Zone, you are not alone.
- ...and much more!!!