Franchise Opportunities > Young Rembrandts Franchise Info
Young Rembrandts Franchise Information
Young Rembrandts Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
$39,900 - $49,600
Young Rembrandts is the only art enrichment program in the Franchise
#2 in Children's Enrichment Programs overall ‐ an industry which
called a "recession resistant business" and one of the "7 Hot Business
In poor economies, parents won’t spend on frivolous, big ticket items
little to no lasting impressions on their children's lives, but
statistics show they will
still invest in education.
Young Rembrandts franchisees are not only seeing little to no change in
incoming revenues – many have seen unusual growth. One multi‐unit owner
Jacksonville, Florida accounts his success to fulfilling a need for
formal art education.” When limited funding forces schools to cut the
arts out of
their curriculum they turn to us to fill that gap.”
Young Rembrandts is not only the right opportunity at the right time;
it is truly an
exciting and unique concept. It is so many dreams rolled into one neat
package – it’s
an affordable, family‐friendly, true home‐based business; it’s a
profitable and secure
investment; it’s a chance to make a difference in the lives of
children, education, and
to a community; AND it’s a got the ‘feel‐good’
quality not easily found in other concepts.
Opportunities: Individual Units available in Canada.
Master Territories available in all other countries
Territories available in all US States, except AZ (sold out)
Available Internationally only
Young Rembrandts teaches drawing, the fundamental skill of all the
visual arts to
children aged 3 ½ to 12. Each week, with our proprietary teaching
unparalleled curriculum, students participate in an engaging and
that not only develops technical ability, but develops classroom and
social skills that
are critical to both academic and life long success.
• The Young Rembrandts 20 year model is managerial.
• Franchise owners hire, train, and manage a network of instructors who
Young Rembrandts program in preschool
and elementary schools, daycares,
park districts, and other community centers known as accounts.
• Owners are responsible for attaining and servicing these accounts,
and assuring that the
Young Rembrandts level of excellence is consistent throughout their
Ideal Young Rembrandts Candidate
• A strong leader with great people skills, committed to quality and
• A networker and connector in their community, determined to be a
• A desire to positively impact a community and improve education
• Strong business and management skills are essential to being a Young
Franchisee. But, a certified teaching or art degree is not required.
• 20 Year proven business model – with proven profitability in all
economic and cultural
sectors Schools receptive to a portable/flexible drawing program – that
NO MESS BEHIND (literally and figuratively)
• Larger territories with lower initial investments. Model is designed
for owner success
• 100% of current owners rate our products and services as above
(based on 3rd party Franchise Business Review survey)
• No hidden costs or profit centers—such as new curriculum charges, or
supplies from corporate.
Young Rembrandts offers the largest exclusive territory in our industry
with a minimum of
40 elementary schools for Silver territories, and 75 elementary schools
within Gold territories.
• Comprehensive one week training by a team of professionals with hands
in managing and growing an extensive territory
• Unparalleled continuous training and support earned us a 97% above
average rating in
“accessibility and responsiveness.” (based on 3rd party Franchise
Business Review survey)
$31,500 Gold Territory, $28,500 Silver Territory
• Investment range: $39,900 – 49,600 includes initial fee and basic
• Net Worth/Liquidity Requirements: $40,000 Liquidity / $100,000 Net
Do I have to be an artist?
No. Very few of our owners have a background in art. Our philosophy is
based on the fact that creativity is teachable skill—and that includes
Do I have to teach?
Owners do not teach their class—instead our model is based on hiring a
of instructors that teach the Young Rembrandts curriculum to accounts.
Do I have to pay for new
curriculum? No. New curriculum is developed on an ongoing
owners do not pay for new materials/updates.
of Franchise Development